Re: I Win!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 18:59:00 EDT

Hey, Mr. Steiger

<> Excellent - lets see how far we can get it through the mud pit!
 ;-)<>

Susan gives an EMPHATIC "NO!"

  <>(Speaking of which, are you planning to come out for the BBQ, or
 have you got too much going on at home?)<>

Alas, Solar Yellow (at least MY SY!), will not be in attendance this
year...I'd like to, but I hafta work Saturdays & I'm taking my oldest
daughter to Italy for her HS Graduation present (24 Jun - 1 Jul)...That puts
a severe dent in my accrued leave (& bank account!)...Next year, my youngest
will graduate & she's requested a trip to Africa (of ALL places) for her
present...Looks like '09 will be the next option for the BBQ & the
associated shenanigans...Keep the cameras rolling, tho...We'll be watching
for familiar faces!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +