RE: I Win!

From: Brian (hskr@san.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 19:21:49 EDT

Congrats on the Caliber purchase. We've had ours for almost a year now and
still like it. Not as much power as my R/T, but it does the job. I have a
Inferno Red SXT. And as you said, the Musicgate sound system by Boston
Acoustics is awesome for a stock system. And flipping down the rear
speakers works great at drive-in movies. Watched Cars at the drive in with
it.

brian cropp