Re: STILL having problems with the Ram

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 22:09:38 EDT

I think I've got an Auto X-Ray somewhere that has a data capture mode where
you can drive until it misbehaves, and then hit a button and it will save
off a 30 second window of stuff. As this works with my 94, I don't know if
I'd need either a differnet cable or to upgrade the unit before it would
connect up to the Ram. Don't really have enough time to get it to you now
though as I havn't seen it this year...

If you can make it to the Detroit area, you can ride along with Jan and I.

-- David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's