Re: Re: STILL having problems with the Ram

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 00:35:34 EDT

David Henry wrote:

> I think I've got an Auto X-Ray somewhere that has a data capture mode where
> you can drive until it misbehaves, and then hit a button and it will save
> off a 30 second window of stuff. As this works with my 94, I don't know if
> I'd need either a differnet cable or to upgrade the unit before it would
> connect up to the Ram. Don't really have enough time to get it to you now
> though as I havn't seen it this year...

Yeah I've thought about getting one of those too - but I also was
looking at scan tools at work, and I can get one for about $300...
really considering this because I know I'll use it heh.

> If you can make it to the Detroit area, you can ride along with Jan and I.

Hey thats really generous of you guys :) I appreciate it. I'll prolly'
end up just driving the Ram out regardless... seems the most logical
course of action anyway. But thanks for the offer :D

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine