Re: DML BBQ Roll Call

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 10:23:28 EDT

No, we're not going to make it this year. Ingrid and I both have to work over
the weekend and I still have plenty to do around the new house.

Plus, all my chit is broken right now.

The 88 is still in pieces.

The 96 has a bad vibration, no exaust and only 1 severely deteriorated strap
holding the fuel tank in. It also needs tires and new torsion bars.

The Ram needs shocks, tires and an AC condenser.

The Barracuda needs a clutch.

The Mustang needs a tune up and has a bad tranny leak.

Ingrid's car is just plain whooped and needs to be replaced. Don't want to
drive that too far out of state.

I think everything needs an oil change at this point. Guess I should start
working on things when I eventually have some free time.

Walt