Re: BBQ plans Was: I've finally got some good news...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 11:34:22 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>> How many copies of the DVD / CD's should be bring along? I've got 1 DVD of
>> unedited video, and the CD will have the photo's we took at the National
>> meet in Colorado. I'd like to gather copies of the stuf others took as
>> well, as I think all of the video of my truck is looking out the window of
>> the truck...

> Mark me down for a copy! I would offer you guys a copy of mine - but I
> gave Walt my tapes before I left Colorado. I'm not even sure what I
> shot. LOL I hope he brings them to the BBQ - assuming he comes.

    Any chance Walt could mail the tapes and you could bring your
camera and cables? We could play the tapes into my DVD recorder
during the BBQ and get copies for everybody; I could send a DVD or
e-mail an .iso back out to Walt with the footage. If Walt were to
send them priority mail either today or tomorrow, they should get here
in time. Its been nearly a year and I have yet to see a single frame
of Colorado footage! :-)

--
                                          -Jon-