Re: DML BBQ Roll Call

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 06:28:28 EDT

No, I can't make it this time. I've been trying to figure out a way
to... but it just won't work. I'm a slave to my house. I need to get
some plumbing in so my furnace guy can give the boiler a once over and
tell me if it's useable or I'm going to need a second job to fund a
new heating system.

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340