Re: DML BBQ Roll Call

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 22:24:27 EDT

Don Rey wrote:

> No, I can't make it this time. I've been trying to figure out a way
> to... but it just won't work. I'm a slave to my house. I need to get
> some plumbing in so my furnace guy can give the boiler a once over and
> tell me if it's useable or I'm going to need a second job to fund a
> new heating system.

Suckage!! Maybe we'll both have our Gen I's ready for Daktoberfest :)

I'd love to have a Gen I dominated BBQ. You, Walt, and me with our Gen
I's Jon's Gen I can tag along for photo ops - not to be left out just
because it doesn't have a transfercase hehe

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine