Re: DML BBQ Roll Call

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 13:22:10 EDT

Yes, my Dak will have a priveliged position even though I won't be
there. :-D She'd still rather be tearing up the Steiger trails,
though.

With all the paintball talk, you had me tempted to shirk my
new-homeowner responsibilities this weekend... I have three guns and
could allow Mike to be an opponent rather than a target. I kinda like
the blowgun idea though... I want to see how much velocity can Mike's
lungs get on a .68cal paintball with a steady stream coming at him at
250fps from a semi-auto.

Maybe in Daktober.

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4