Re: Re: DML BBQ Roll Call

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 16:43:56 EDT

"Don Rey" <radon220@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, my Dak will have a priveliged position even though I won't be
> there. :-D She'd still rather be tearing up the Steiger trails,
> though.

> With all the paintball talk, you had me tempted to shirk my
> new-homeowner responsibilities this weekend... I have three guns and
> could allow Mike to be an opponent rather than a target. I kinda like
> the blowgun idea though... I want to see how much velocity can Mike's
> lungs get on a .68cal paintball with a steady stream coming at him at
> 250fps from a semi-auto.

   Hey cool; yeah, whenever you get down here next, you will have to
bring that stuff! We'd been talking about doing paintball at the DML
BBQ for a few years, Josh got us started on that, then a couple of
years ago, Tom, Ed and myself bought some painball gear, and Josh
brought his stuff too but ironically was the only one who didn't play.
:-) I think we have maybe a grand total of two hours worth of
playing, so it hasn't quite justified the purchase expense for any of
us yet. :-) The more the merrier, hopefully we can get something
decent going one of these days. :-) Here is a page that was created
way back when with all sorts of pie in the sky ramblings and possible
scenarios: http://www.dakota-truck.net/meet/DMLBBQ/paintball/ Due to
a lack of players, we haven't really done much of that. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-