RE: Stupid brake problem.

From: Brian (hskr@san.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2007 - 11:50:58 EDT

My opinion, stay away from ceramic pads. More dust means the pads are
working better. I've cracked three sets of cross drilled rotors on y truck.
They last for a while but will eventually crack. It's because the brake
systems on our trucks is barely adequate. The front rotors are too small,
and the rear brakes don't assist enough to compensate.

brian cropp