Grand Cherokee gets a diesel

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 02:47:43 EDT

Just read in this months issue of Petersen's 4 Wheel - that the GC is in
production with a 3.0L common rail diesel V6 . No numbers on its power
output - but they are also offering the Jeep with the 6.1 L HEMI in the
SRT version - and the 4.7L got a power boost to 322 TQ and 291 HP.

This has me drooling of perspective diesel engine swaps heh... I wonder
how much effort would be involved in retrofitting a 3.0 V6 Diesel into a
Dak :-D

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine