RE: RE: Expansion Block - Orifice Tube

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 14:56:41 EDT

I may be looking at this wrong then. At the passenger firewall the is what
I think is an expansion valve (rectangular block that the hoses connect to).
I also believe this contains the orifice tube that extends into the valve
and has a large diameter flat piece on the top of the valve.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1087556,parttype,6788 click on
"more info" for a picture.