RE: RE: RE: Expansion Block - Orifice Tube

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 15:10:05 EDT

That's an expansion valve. I'm not sure about the Gen II daks but, my '97
has one of these.
http://info.rockauto.com/FourSeasons/FourSeasonsDetail.html?38905.jpg
They both serve the same function. You'll either have one or the other. As
far as the expansion valves go i dunno much about them.. My dak is the
first car i've owned with a/c lol
--Hop

Live Hotmail.