FS: 28" ET Streets w/ wheels, Kicker Sub, RF Amp, SIR rods, Modified VB, MORE

From: Stew (dapurple59rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 04:36:10 EDT

Alright, my last for sale posts for any items posted
here. It's either eay or throw it in the closet from
here. I've dropped the prices WAYY down but feel free
to throw offers, especially if buying multiple items.
Thanks for looking.

PICTURES FOR ALL ITEMS:

http://www.dodgertclub.org/Pics/StuffFS0507/

Dakota Related Items

MT ET Streets mounted on AR 767 black rims w/ Dodge
symbol centercaps - Great looking rims, really, REALLY
hate to part with these, they looked great mounted up.
I'd say the Streets have 65 percent plus tread left.
Wheels are in good shape. - $275 for all OBO

46RE rebuilt and modified Valve Body - New sensors,
TransGo HD shift Kit, 200 dollars in parts from APS
(valve spring, rod, etc). Shifts greats, hard as hell,
way harder than the MSaine unit that replaced it.
Manual shifting it snapped imediately, barked the
gears hard. All partial throttle shifts were good.
After hundreds of dollars though I was only able to
get a 5100 1-2 shift and 46 2-3 at best. I've seen
people say this is normal since I dont have a B&G
flash, but I went ahead and got a used MSaine unit. It
seems to shift around 5k each shift, still low, hoping
the custom flash does fix it. But anyways, this unti
which I have nearly 500 bucks in not including the
original VB is for sale. - $200 obo

Shortened K&N tube - Just the tube, has holes for IAT
relocation and shark nozzle, can easily be capped -
$25

4.7L Dakota cold air heatshield - Just the headshield,
great for homemade setups - $20

14 Straightline Perf. Pushrods - 6.9" I THINK. Were
used with above cam. Yes, I misplaced 2. $20

Stock Cass/Radio out of 98 Dakota Works great - $10

8 5.9 Magnum Eagle SIR Rods - Used, good cond - $125

7 KB .030 Forged Pistons (Magnum engine of course).
Used. #8 is my prize, chipped it - $100

BUY RODS AND PISTON BOTH FOR 200 DOLLARS!

Stock crank Good cond, just needs polished - Offer?

Roe Racing Timing Controler (VEC) - $110

Corteco 5.9l Head Gasket - $12 for both, brand new.

Misc/Universal Automotive Items

Vega 3XL Racing Helmet - Black, unused. For big heads
like me. - $40

1st gen (90-94) Eagle Talon/Mitsu Eclipse/Plymouth
Laser hood bra - $10

Ford 5.0 (IIRC) K&N drop in - New - $10

Autometer Ultralite SC Water Temp Gauge - Silver face,
silver bezel. Light dent in bezel - $12

97-0x Pontiac Grand Prix wheels/tires - 16", chrome
5spokes, very lightweight. These are factory but made
by Enkei. Off a 00 GTP. Two Cooper tires, two
Firestones, good tread, but two have leaking issues,
need replaced. - $140 for all 4 wheels/tires.

3A Racing LED Shift Light I think it has to be their
tach, not sure. Only opened to look at. $10

MSD Blaster 2 Coil for 5.0 Mustangs - New, unopened -
PN 8202 - This is 40 bucks on Summit, plus 8 handling,
so nearly 50. $20

Derale single speed ELECTRIC fan controller - Never
used, as mentioned above 40 plus handling new from
Summit. - $25

Car Audio

RockFord Fosgate 351W amp - 351w RMS. Works great -
$70

RockFord Fosgate Punch 5.25" Full Range Speakers - New
in box - $35

10" Kicker Comp VR in Kicker sub box - $55

Misc Items

Everlast Free-standing Punching Bag - Fill with Sand
or Water on base. Great Cond. I kept knocking at
across the room so I got a true Stand and 100lb
Punching Bag w/ weights on the bottom. Dont knock it
near as far - PICKUP ONLY (base is emptied though) -
$35

Zelda game for WII. Never played. Great Cond. - $30

Lexmark Z51 printer - Worked great when last used. $15

(will be adding more here later).

All prices are excluding shipping.

PM or email dapurple59rt@yahoo.com

Thanks for the space.