RE: 46RH overdrive and torque converter solenoids

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 07:01:26 EDT

The center wire on the transmission is the hot wire (12v) and the two other
wires are ground wires for overdrive and the lock-up torque converter. The
front wire is the overdrive ground and the rear wire is the torque converter
lock-up ground.

> Also - is the 46RH geared different from the A-500? I thought the RPM's
> were a little high when cruising.

Only first & second gear are different.
500/42RH--2.74--1.54--1.00--0.69
518/46RH--2.45--1.45--1.00--0.69