RE: RE: RE: Compressor Oil

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 22:45:57 EDT

The drier/accumulator should be sealed. If the port seals (tape, whatever
they use) isn't there...you risk moisture in the bag. However, putting it
under a good vacuum for 30-45 minutes should take care of the moisture. How
long they've been open is speculation...personally, I wouldn't use it (even
if they are genuine Mopar)...who knows what may be in there - your call
though.

On the oil: You can use SP20-PAG

- Bernd