Truck add ons.com

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 21:37:13 EDT

So has any of you ordered from these folks.

http://www.truckaddons.com/

They shipped the wrong part and my first contact with the returns people was
not good. It might work out but I do not have a good feeling.

So just thought I'd see if anyone had any experience with them.

I should have asked first.

I'll share the details after I talk to them again tomorrow.

I don't want to bad mouth them if they come through.

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

00 cc R/T Hemi Orange w/shacker hood
72, 440 Six Pack Charger Rally