RE: Auto Tranny Shifting problems

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 01:27:47 EDT

Is this the only time you have changed the fluid in that tranny? How many
miles on the trans? Did they flush it or just change what came out in the
pan?
I also have a 98 318 auto. When I got the truck it would stick in second
gear and it had 60k miles on it. I had the trans flushed and it
straightened it out and have been doing it every 30k miles since. The truck
now has about 166k. I did just put a new radiator in it too, but the
radiator developed a small leak and it was time to retire it.

Rascal