RE: RE: When to change tranny fluid,or forget it.

From: Brian (hskr@san.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 00:17:49 EDT

If you're worried about "dirty fluid" contaminating the new stuff and
causing problems, then like I said before, your tranny is dying already
anyways, and nothing is going to help. If you keep up on regular changes
and don't burn up the fluid that's in the tranny, it should be fine. The
tranny in my '99 had 116K miles on it when I totaled the truck and I changed
the fluid every 36K miles. Never had a problem with it even with the mods
on the truck and lots of racing.

brian cropp