Custom graphics?

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2007 - 02:23:03 EDT

I'm having the dents, scratches and etc. fixed up and my truck painted this
week. It's an '01 extended cab "Sport" 4x4. As part of the repairs, the body
stickers are going to have to go. I'm debating between leaving them off,
replacing them with OEM, or a third option. I have a neighbor that does
custom vinyl artwork for cars, trucks, vans, etc. and I'm thinking about
having him do something more interesting than the stock stickers.

Other than the obvious choices for artwork (Dodge, Dakota, 4x4, maybe Dakota
Sport, or a ram head logo), does anybody have any suggestions for graphics?
Or something you'd like to see done? Given an image to work from, he can cut
just about anything. The vinyl is single colour, so doing any multi-colour
artwork involves laying down multiple layers. It takes more time for the
computer to cut it out, and a lot more time to install, but he's done some
pretty cool looking things that way.

Also, if I do go the custom route, would anybody else be interested in a set?