RE: SRT10

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 13:27:36 EDT

i think they'll have some sort of long-term collectibility, but they won't
touch the collectibility of the ol' Impala SS's. those things still sell at
a premium, even though the newest one is at least 11 years old. the SRT's
on the other hand, had stagnant sales from the get-go, and because of gas
prices, kept going down-hill.

Gabriel A. Couriel

2006 DML Fantasy Football Champion