Re: owwwww!

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 19:18:54 EDT

By blaster-standards, I must admit 'tis a mere scratch. Think the
aftermath of stabbing a brick with a wood pencil. The head [elbow end]
of my radius is split. I still have a lot of swelling and have not yet
regained the extention of my fingers. It's down to a dull ache until I
forget for a moment and try to lift or grab something...