RE: RE: When did the 4.7 V8 be able to handle E-85??????

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2007 - 07:12:45 EDT

Personally, it's cheaper to just trade in the vehicle for a diesel and run
50% used ATF (which is FREE) and 50% diesel. It's much more cost effective,
increases fuel economy, doesn't hurt anything in the system, and is cheap.
There's a lot of folks running that out here to save money and it does work
very well. :)

- Bernd