RE: Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 12:23:07 EDT

http://chryslercorporationllc.blogspot.com/2007/07/chrysler-introduces-new-best-in.html

The new Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty applies to most new Chrysler,
Jeep® and Dodge vehicles purchased from dealer inventory and delivered on or
after July 26, 2007.

I havent handed over the check yet but, all the papers have been signed and
it's still at the dealership getting the windows tinted.
--Hop

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2