RE: '07 Ram

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 15:27:17 EDT

Big tube rear exhaust, cold air, and I believe there's a programmer now. Do
NOT remove the soot "tank" in the exhaust though - instant MIL. Also, make
sure the PCM is up to date - there's an issue with the de-soot program not
running and there's a boot-loader and PCM update that needs to be done.
(6.7L only)

- Bernd