MTX Thunderform

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 20:19:14 EDT

Hi,

Is anyone in the Baltimore/Washington area interested in a used
MTX Thunderform Box? I have one in the shed I would like to get rid of.

It's an older box, so it should fit 97-02 Club cabs. 03/04 may require
trimming, I have a link that discusses it.

Two of the bolts had to be drilled out a long time ago and were
filled in with epoxy. You can't tell when it's installed, it still sounds
fine.

Th box is Free to a good DML home. No subs or amps. unless you
want to make me an offer on the Image Dynamics IDQ10 4ohm DVC
subs that where in it. (I like these subs though!)

I'm in Glen Burnie, area code 21061. It's heavy, so local pickup only.

Thanks,

Brad
brad70_98 at yahoo dot com
Long time lurker