Re: Solid Axle Swap

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 08:31:11 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
>>All of this makes me wanna go Maskalans on the front suspension.
>

> Heh! For better or worse, you know you've arrived when your name
> has been verbed. ;-)

I sent the following in an email just the other day: "In other news,
...as a response to him Maskalanzing his truck..."

Verb: Maskalanize Mas Ka Lan Ize
  Burn, sear, or grind the front suspension off of your truck using a
Angle Grinder or electric Plasma cutter or a caustic agent [your buddy
Barry].

Officially submitted to Wordweb and the Slang dictionary. Wikipedia is
too much work to do before going to work so it will have to wait... >;-)