Re: New rams are still ugly...

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 09:31:17 EDT

Huh! Well I like the 2001 Ram better!! :)

It's taking me a long time to warm up to the new
design. But depending on the color,moulding,and what's
chrome and what isn't,there have been a few new ones
I've liked. I know the old Rams were starting to look
dated a little bit,but they went to a more squared-off
and overstated design. Like the graceful,sweeping
curves better. Not a huge fan at all of the new buggy
tail lights. That's especially true of the Daks and
Durangos now.

Steve P.

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ram_shouldabeen.jpg

http://sims.yahoo.com/