Re: '07 Ram

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 16:17:31 EDT

andylevy@yahoo.com wrote:

> If I'm gonna get lousy gas mileage, I'd at least like to get some serious truck
> capabilities out of it (full-size bed, tow capacity, etc.) instead of whatever
> the current Dak offers (and I still don't like the body design!).
>
> 3/4 tons at least are still easy to lift with their solid axles.

I would have loved to have a Ram to begin with, but really couldn't
justify it at the time. Sadly, the monstrosity that is the Ram 2500
6.7L manages noticeably better gas mileage than my Dakota..

Of course, if I had a new Dakota, that wouldn't be the case. But who
would want one of those??!!

--
Bill Pitz <bill@pitz.net>
Penngrove, CA

2006 Acura TSX 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 4.7L 2007 Honda TRX420FE