Re: Daimler Flat Out Destroyed The Looks Of The Dakota.....Plain & Simpl...

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 15:56:36 EDT

I don't need to announce what it is to show what I got. I got 800 lb/ft of
torque with a push of a few buttons and will leave a lot of other so called
performance vehicles in my smoke, literally. And still got over 20 mpg, and
still tow 13,000 lbs, and still put 6 people inside.............. Hey Digger,
wanna run for pinks?? Mine is just a big blue 7000 lb SLT Ram.......... LMAO!
Let's leave the legendary names like R/T, SS, GTO, etc etc to special cars
that deserve it, not the daily rental specials.