The 4.7 V8 now putting out 300hp.....

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 21:54:30 EDT

With the simple add on of a AIRRAID Cold Air Intake &
a Flowmaster Series 40,raised me from 235hp to 260hp
and my torque from 295 to 330#...Damn,i'm happy with
this.

What gets me is this...The 4.7 is more expensive.So
why not put the 5.7 in the Dakota.Its a plain waste in
the Durango,plus the Durango is so butt ugly

And i read that according to engine specs,the 4.7 has
better torque that the 5.7 HEMI at certain points..

Some of you need a ride in "Blue Thunder" to see for
yourself...

          David & Judy Digney
  Madison,Wisconsin
  00' Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 "Blue Thunder"