RE: Daimler Flat Out Destroyed The Looks Of The Dakota.....Plain & Simple!.

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 20:07:42 EDT

I agree with that. They touted the concept Charger
with a CNG version of the 4.7 with 300HP. In '99!
Dodge has been playing catch-up with gas mileage and
horsepower for several years now. Especially when the
small V8 has less power than the competition's V6. I
know V8's have more power potential,but still. When I
first found out that the new Hemi was going to have
345 HP,I knew that number would be tops for about a
month. Hemi's used to crush all other competitors,but
it seems like now they are just even with their
rivals.
The Sombrero-head-branded trucks also have a 5.7 (and
4.7),and they are pushing like 381 HP stock.

Steve P.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/