Re: '07 Ram

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 13:11:36 EDT

"Hop *" <hopsdak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dammit! I had some bushwaker fender flares installed and now the
> tires look too small. I havent even made my first payment and I've
> allready began the modding process! See what 10yrs with a dakota
> will do to you! I've got my ARE tonneau on order, my bed rug is in
> the mail, and now i'm looking at wheels, tires, and a leveling kit..
> ugh http://www.teabaganub.com/files/images/080107_07031.jpg

   Quick! Cram that truck in a shipping crate and send it to me
immediately! I have a built-in immunity to the modification bug due
to a persistent case of "empty wallet syndrome", and am generously
offering to use this affliction to help others. You will of course
need to keep making the payments on the truck, but think of all the
money you will save on mods. Its better this way - quit now before
its too late! (No need to thank me, I'm happy to help a DMLer in need.
What can I say, I'm a giver!) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-