RE: '07 Ram

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 12:31:04 EDT

Dammit!
I had some bushwaker fender flares installed and now the tires look too
small.
I havent even made my first payment and I've allready began the modding
process!
See what 10yrs with a dakota will do to you! I've got my ARE tonneau on
order, my bed rug is in the mail, and now i'm looking at wheels, tires, and
a leveling kit.. ugh
http://www.teabaganub.com/files/images/080107_07031.jpg

--Hop

>From: "Pindell, Tim P" <TPindell@otterbein.edu>
>To: <dml@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: RE: DML: '07 Ram
>Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:26:28 -0400
>> >

>I blame Ma Mopar!!! If only she hadn't produced the ultimate factory
>sport truck!!! I can't possibly be held responsible for my actions in
>the face of 505 cubic inches, a T56 and a Dana 60!!!
>Gaaaahhh!!!!11!!1!!one!!!1!!! <twitch twitch drool>
>

>So much for all of that noise about "my next vehicle will be a diesel
>Liberty". Crazy D.I.N.K....

See what you’re getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507