Re: DML will be down temporarily

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Aug 04 2007 - 12:12:12 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

> Need anything?

   Thanks, Barry! No, basically the server that hosts the DML is
changing zip codes. I've got a stand-in server in place to keep
e-mail and web pages going while the regular server is on a FedEX
plane, but its barebones as far as the software goes compared to the
regular server, and I don't anticipate that I'll have the time to get
the mailing list configured on the temporary server. The DML web page
will continue to function, but distribution and archiving of the
actual messages will be delayed until the regular server comes back
on-line Tuesday. I've just sent up a mailbox account on the temporary
server to collect DML messages, then I'll feed them through the list
when the regular server comes back up.

--
                                          -Jon-