Re: Daktoberfest?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Aug 04 2007 - 11:24:05 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Well - since I have little else in life to look forward to other than
> DML events... may as well pin Jon to the wall and ask about a possible
> date for Daktoberfest?

> I need to know ahead of time so I can request the weekend off.

   Well I guess I've procrastinated long enough, so lets hammer
this out. :-) I can't believe how fast this summer is going!
Daktoberfest is technically as close as 2 months away!!!

   For October this year, we've got four weekends - the 6th, 13th,
20th, and 27th. I don't have anything planned for any of those at the
moment, so if there is anyone out there who is planning to attend
Daktoberfest and who has a conflict one of those weekends, please let
me know. Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-