Re: RE: Dukesfest 2008....Its Coming!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 00:39:21 EDT

dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:

> Nope..
>
> 2 of them in 2008!
>

> --- "Gabriel A. Couriel" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>

>>hopefully, they won't destroy another charger in
>>this affair
>>
>>Gabriel A. Couriel

Wrecking two Chargers.... might I say thats highly retarted.

There are fewer and fewer unmolested muscle cars out there every day.
Add to the fact that those that are in top shape - or even just good
shape - are skyrocketing in price. I'm seeing Gen I camaros... Z28 or
SS CLONES - fetching high 30k's - same for mustangs or cudas or chevells
etc etc...

wrecking two more chargers this year? how many over the previous years?
  How many in the future? When will they stop? When theres only a hald
full left? Frikkin A man... theres enough reproduction parts out
there, fenders, sheet metal etc - that they could prolly BUILD a charger
body on some tube frame chassis - with a suspension that was DESIGNED to
be jumped... and not wreck another original car.

The whole thing is retarded.

"Are you employed Mr. Lebowski?"
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine