Re: Re: RE: 318 upgrade options.

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 10:40:29 EDT

12mpg Barry? Mine being a gen1, this isn't exactly apples to apples,
but I avg 17mpg even with my LEAD FOOT (and when I don't have vacuum
leaks). It's a stock 94 engine (minus the mechanical fan) in a light
ol' 89 truck.

I'd probably get more if I ever scrape off the half ton of steiger mud :)

Don in CT