Re: Was: New Dak - Now: Shelby SMEC

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 00:14:15 EDT

I'm not sure what exactly the SMEC acronym stands for, but if it's a
computer it can be reprogrammed to fit whatever your doing. But short
of doing more customization I would agree with the logic that the
closer everything is in a given system (such as engine and drive
train) the more likely it is to be compatible.