Re: RE: P0442 not the gas cap?

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 21:30:54 EDT

Well,I have been making mainly short runs in it. I'll
go the scanner route,probably tomorrow evening.

Thanks.

P.S. Bought new plug wires for the work truck (3.9)
today. (Found an abraded spot on one.) Kinda anxious
to see if that helps it. It ran REALLY good at times
today,because it was cool and dry till about noon. It
still missed some,but overall it did well and had
decent power. But then it got hot out,and I turned on
the AC,and man it just went to crap. Missed and bogged
out like crazy. After a while,I turned off the AC,but
it still wasn't nearly as good as it had been. Drove
around in 3rd gear the rest of the day.

Steve P.