Re: 2K OEM Premium Sound System upgrade

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 22:01:55 EDT

On Aug 14, 2007, at 21:32, Ned Buckmaster wrote:

> For those with the delivered premium sound system (with the
> Infinity amp in
> the passenger kickwell), I wanted to share some information you may be
> interested in. I had already replaced the stock speakers with Infinity

<snip>

Thanks Ned, this goes in my "saved info" holding cell.... I really
(really really) need to do speakers and a nice small amp upgrade
certainly will not hurt it at all.

Good info!

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |