Re: '07 Ram

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 08:18:55 EDT

>From: Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com>
>
>Damn dude - for someone who just slammed the looks of the current Rams...
>your truck sure makes me drool.... must be the silver... I'd buy anything
>in silver... which is funny since my Ram isn't silver... and I actually
>passed over a silver Ram for this one - then again my Ram had the straight
>pipe exhaust when I bought it and if I'm honest I'll admit thats what made
>me buy it...
>your truck looks awesome...

Thanks Tom! I'll let it slide this time about ugly the new rams being ugly..
LOL
http://www.teabaganub.com/files/IMGP2802.JPG

>I found one the other day that I really wish I could buy. Its a 2007
>Mineral grey metallic (I like my Graphite Metallic MUCH better however) Ram
>2500 quad cab, log box, 4x4, 6 speed!!!... I think it was the 5.9L cummins,
>not the new engine... but with a nice price tag of $41K.... a leeeetle
>outta my budget range.

Just about any truck on the Lot you can knock 10k off the sticker.
I ended up out the door for 38. That included the painted to match flares
and window tint.
If you shop around you'll find a deal.
--Hop

Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!