Re: '07 Ram

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 00:12:04 EDT

Hop * wrote:

> Well I had to do it..
> The stock tires looked wimpy so I found a set of H2's wrapped in 315-70
> BFG at KO's!
> They came off a '07 hummer with 50 miles.
> Sure did change the attitude!
> http://www.teabaganub.com/files/images/IMGP2801.JPG
> http://www.teabaganub.com/files/IMGP2804.JPG
> Had to have the hub bored out and I also had to trim my hubcaps to fit.
> The best part about this mod was the cost! Picked up the wheels, tires,
> mounted, balanced, and machined for $750! Perfect fit on the ram. No
> lift and no rubbing!
> Now I just need to have the spedo recalibrated.
> --Hop

Damn dude - for someone who just slammed the looks of the current
Rams... your truck sure makes me drool.... must be the silver... I'd buy
anything in silver... which is funny since my Ram isn't silver... and I
actually passed over a silver Ram for this one - then again my Ram had
the straight pipe exhaust when I bought it and if I'm honest I'll admit
thats what made me buy it...

ok.. WTF.... I'm yakkering on without reason...

your truck looks awesome...

I found one the other day that I really wish I could buy. Its a 2007
Mineral grey metallic (I like my Graphite Metallic MUCH better however)
Ram 2500 quad cab, log box, 4x4, 6 speed!!!... I think it was the 5.9L
cummins, not the new engine... but with a nice price tag of $41K.... a
leeeetle outta my budget range.

speaking of Rams.... I'll write up a new post with some new developments.

"Are you employed Mr. Lebowski?"
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine