Re: RE: 4.7L V8 TB Spacer

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 18:24:52 EDT

Ray Block wrote:

> [...]

Only real application that a throttle spacer will have any benefit is on
  a carbed engine, where it acts as a thermal insulator for the carb,
keeping the air/fuel charge a few ticks cooler. My TBI premagger
engines came with spacers from the factory. All the spiral bores and
blades stuff is marketing hype and garbage if you ask me.

"Are you employed Mr. Lebowski?"
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine