Re: RE: RE: 4.7L V8 TB Spacer

From: Kyle Kozubal (solocamxt@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 18:26:56 EDT

Ray,

So you are saying that Hughges, F&B, BBK, and Fastman
(as well as other companies) are all selling products
that have no performance gains whatsoever?

I have a performance chip, K&N FIPK, and a Flowmaster
Exhaust...........all that I was hoping that a larger
aftermarket TB would nicely compliment.

Kyle