RE: RE: RE: 4.7L V8 TB Spacer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 18:38:34 EDT

Going by my experiences at the track, dyno, and watching the fuel economy
with the modified TB's - they work. Too many people have noticed the same
thing as well to say that they don't work.

The 4.7L HO WJ that one of our sales people has (with Fastman TB)...well,
again - the "doesn't work" theory is out. It made an almost 2mpg gain and
the performance off the line and crusing is noticeably better than with the
stock TB.

The spacers - yup, make a nice whisteling noise but do nothing else.

- Bernd