RE: RE: RE: 4.7L V8 TB Spacer

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 15:32:12 EDT

I can scoot my seat up a couple clicks to where I'm
sitting right up against the steering wheel,and it
feels like the truck is more responsive. Slide it all
the way back to where my legs are extended,and it runs
like a slug. I'm not kidding. There is some kind of
psychological difference there. Maybe it's just me.

Steve P.