Re: Finally got the scan tool data...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 23:46:34 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> On 08/27/2007 23:58, SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
>
>>Ok.. I had the scanner hooked up to the truck this AM - it started puking and I
>>hit the record button... got 5 pre trigger frame captures -5,-4,-3,-2,-1 and 40
>>post trigger captures.
>>
>>Plugged the thing into my new HP Pavilion (yeah I bought a PC I'm not Mac Pure
>>anymore - and Windows Vista does suck)
>>
>>*This space reserved for Mike Maskalans to make insulting comments about Tom
>>and having bought a PC with Vista*
>

> What, I can't join in?

Eh - no not really... I've always regarded Mike as a fellow Mac Zealot...

Being the devoted unwavering Mac user that I have been my entire life...
having never purchased a computer that was anything other than Apple
Kosher...

having NEVER sold, recycled, traded, given away, or thrown out any old
Mac that I have owned... (I have two Mac Classics, a 100 MHz 603e 5300
PowerPC Performa, a 400 MHz Powerbook G3 "Bronze" edition laptop, a 500
MHz Indigo classic iMac, an 800 MHz G4 "iLamp" iMac, and a 1.6 GHz G5 17
inch flat panel iMac - and an iPod Nano, black)

Just the presence of a HP Pavilion with the infamous Vista... will give
other Mac devotees (keyword MAC) sure cause to harass me... but Apple
Law has restrictions and conditions.

You, having never purchased a Mac in your entire life... do not qualify
under Apple Law to harass me on this matter.

Article 9, section 27, paragraph 12 clearly states: "No PC User may
Harass any current or former Mac User, living or dead, about their
purchase of a non-Apple Kosher product, if said PC User has never owned
an Apple Kosher product themselves."

So in plain terms, if you had a Mac you could harass me about buying a
PC.... HOWEVER!!!... there is a subsection to that law that makes me
exempt from all "Major Forms of Harassment". Minor forms of teasing are
allowed, but are not mandatory. Minor forms of teasing are only to be
performed by current Mac Users in Good Standings.

Article 9, section 27, paragraph 13, subsection 4 states: "A Mac User
who has purchased a non-Apple Kosher product, is exempt from Major Forms
Of Harassment, as long as the Mac User meets the Apple Loyalty Requirements"

The Apple Loyalty Requirement Act states that as long as I have a
"majority number" in the house of Apple products, that I am still
considered a Loyal User. I am allowed to purchase and operate a PC in
my home for "scientific experiment purposes" - or for the purpose of
frequently making fun of its design, operating system, and software.

Article 9, section 27, paragraph 13, subsection 5 does allow for the
"light teasing" of a Mac User who purchases a PC with Windows Vista if
the Mac User has seen the Apple commercials where the "PC" dude sets up
a humorous dialogue "allow" - in essence, making fun of windows Vista.

Subsection 6 dictates that only Users who have owned both Macs and PCs
are eligible to conduct "light teasing" and "Light Teasing" may only
focus on Windows Vista.

Regardless, my friend... you still do not qualify under any part of
Apple Law, to make fun of me, tease me, harass me... or make any
derogatory comments at all regarding the purchase of my PC.

Apple Law allows me to start poking fun of you on any level I choose, if
you disobey the directives and harass me about the PC.

I would be forced to ask you to disclose all incidents regarding the
Stalling of Engines while shifting any vehicle that you operated with a
manual transmission. I will also be able to make fun of your purchase
of a known Yuppie Mobile, and the following recent purchase of a Soccer
Mom minivan - the fact its a Dodge Caravan does not leave you exempt.

So I think you would be well advised to just let things be the way they
are, and allow the Professional Qualified Apple Law Abiding people, such
as Mike Maskalans, "tease" of me for having bought a PC. He has the
Legal Right to do so whereas you and many others do not.

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine