Re: Finally got the scan tool data...

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 12:13:22 EDT

> You, having never purchased a Mac in your entire life... do not qualify
> under Apple Law to harass me on this matter.

I would disagree, having never owned a Mac and only be subjected to
their oppression when an innocent child in Elementary school, and
having only experimented with their use on rare occasions and found
the experience to be highly infuriating, I would not consider that
Apple Law would apply to me. If by denying Apply Law I would be denied
ownership of Apple products in the future I think my Athlon 64 X2
based desktop I built myself (something you can't do with Macs), my 3
1/2 year old Dell laptop, and my Creative Muvo MP3 player, and the
numerous previous PCs that I have owned used and usually sold would be
OK with that.

Therefore, I am no more under the jurisdiction of Apple Law than I am
under Canadian Law as an American on American soil.

That being said, I would have to agree with Jon, I'm not going to make
fun of you for finally reaching enlightenment.